PPC Campaign Setup
Are you new to Adwords or PPC advertising? Have you blown through several week’s budgets without sales? Not sure how to even begin? Are you asking yourself “How does Google Adwords work?”
PPC advertising is not often easy to get started with. You may have purchased an Adwords guide or read through all of Google’s Adwords documentation, but nothing beats the real world experience of creating and managing hundreds of campaigns.
Let our Adwords professionals setup your campaigns and provide guidance to get you started. Each PPC Campaign Setup includes:
- Full keyword and competition research produced by one of our Adwords specialists with PDF reports for you to use and keep.
- Consultations with a PPC expert regarding keyword research and niches we think will be most profitable for you.
- Setup of one campaign.
- Setup of up to four adGroups depending on keyword breakdown and areas we decide have most potential.
- Creation of at least two text ads per adGroup.
- Creation of custom negative keywords list for the campaign to increase your CTR.
- Monitoring for one week to adjust bids and setup alerts as needed.
- Email support for duration of setup and monitoring.
We also offer PPC Management Services for existing campaigns as well.
Recent Posts in PPC
[amrp limit=6 cats=”4,10″ excerpt=1 excerptlength=1 excerptlengthwords=20 separator=”